3D Printing is our business! We use Projet, Multijet-Modelling (MJM), SLS, SLA, FDM, and DMLS to make quality models, prototypes, production parts, etc. Materials include Acrylic, Nylon, ABS, Ultem, SS, Inconel, Aluminum, and many others.
3D Printing <<<< OUR FOCUS!
Projet HD 3000 Plus: High resolution plastic parts
Connex 500 Parts: High resolution plastic and rubber-like parts
Fortus 250mc, 400mc, 900mc (Maxium, Titus) – FDM plastic parts
SLA Parts: Projector based, similar to Envisiontec parts – Plastic ABS and PP-like materials
- SLS (Selective Laser Sintered): SS, Inconel, Alumina, Aluminum, and Nylon parts
- Update existing CAD designs
- New part design from sketches
- Reverse engineering of obsolescent parts
- Conversion of 2D drawings to 3D models
- 3D Parts Scanning using DAVID Structured Light Scanner, like Laser Scanning of parts.
Vacuum Thermoforming – 24″ x 24″ thermoforming and die cutting
Injection Molding – Short-run plastic and TPR rubber parts
- Urethane plastic and rubber molded parts
Short-Run Metal Parts
CNC Machining – Turning & Milling
- Sheetmetal and flat stock – Laser & Waterjet cutting, CNC bending
- Aluminum casting